BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Trying to get back on track

It always seems to be something, right? 

I have been working out like crazy these days.  Running, walking yoga, all kinds of things. But unfortunately I have fallen off the wagon of following my appropriate diet for about a month now.  One would think with all this exercising it might not matter and I would still see some weight loss BUT OH NO NOT ME.  ARRGH.  Thankfully I have not gained any weight but it just goes to show that my body does not allow me to LOSE weight unless I do it all the correct way ****sigh****

So I am trying to spend the time to put together meals and plan ahead for the rest of my week because plannig out what you eat really does seem to be the key. It keeps you from the "grab and go" mentality of eating. 

In other news, I had a major car repair pop up.  I think it is very interesting how this happened right when I just happened upon enough money to PAY for the repair. Isn't that a little interesting?  I think so. Nevermind that I had big plans for the money, I suppose there was another plan in place I was not aware of.

Not much else to report.  I am already looking forward to my next trip home to visit friends and family at the end of May just really sad it will be nearly two months from now.  I wish I could visit sooner but its just not possible. 

Happy Easter all!!

0 comments: