BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Winter Beauty

It isn't often that I speak the words winter and beauty in one sentence but recently I woke up to some amazing scenes. Something I don't remember seeing before. I stepped out my door to head to the gym pretty early in the morning and as Looked around everything was covered with what looked like can only be described as iced frost. It wasn't regular frost and it wasn't ice. It almost looked as if someone painted everything you could see white. It was really something. It was nice to be able to find the beauty in winter. Scenes like this make the 8 more weeks or so of winter yet to come more palatable.


I took a photo, however I doubt you will really be able to see what I am talking about. Hopefully you can and hopefully you can find the beauty of winter somewhere near you!



0 comments: