BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Thinking about blogging again

I have had a blog on and off for the past 4-5 years or so. It all started thanks to my sister!! Truely my main purpose is to keep my friends and family updated on my life since the all live somewhere else. Occasionally I add a little something about my opinions, thoughts on life and such, but not to often. I am definitely someone with an opinion, but for some reason the idea of having it here without the intonation and feeling you can bring by saying something I am just never sure how it will come out.

I guess I really am a little silly because the second reason I want to keep a blog is to figure out if I can change the appearance every so often. I just enjoy doing that! So we will see how this goes and If I keep it up......

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Kristal! I like to read your blogs to see whats goin on in your life, since unfortunately we dont talk very often...we're all so busy! I do hope that we can catch up soon though! :)

jazzi said...

Yay! You're back! I understand about not being able to post often, believe me. Post when you can.

Dan said...

I have a blog too. It's a blog for the our family property in Wisconsin. Has some music, pics and video on there.

www.olivida.blogspot.com

Take care, Dan